• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tires And Such

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
While out looking for a spindle for a tow motor we have at work today, I ran into a man who owns the block long salvage yard. Avter browsing around a while I came across a bunch on mil/ M35 items. One of the items were tires, on mil std split wheels, 6 lug. Most of the tires have the little nubs still on them. He said I could have them for $65.00 each. Is that a good deal? By the way, does anyone have a windshield half for an M35A2 they would care to part with for a reasonable price on the west coast?

SixBuy

I'll bet those tires are mil spec A3 recaps (bead-tp-bead).
Look for the date code on the sidewall on the ring just inside the lugs and remember the carcass is always older than the recap date. Wish I had a couple of those wheels for spares! Good luck.

Djfreema

In Memorial
In Memorial
Where is this place at? I would possibly like to check it out. Sounds like a good price for wheels and tires. AV truck and equipment in Lancaster has NOS windshields. They matched a competitors price at $125 each. Do you already have the windshield frame? If so what about just replacing the glass.

louism99

yes, that sounds like a good price, and mounted too. I'm in Riverside,Ca. could you pm the location, i would much like get some spares, had one of the rears lose pressure today

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks