• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

TM 9-8022 back from re-binding

panzerbob

I found a copy of TM 9-8022 at a garge sale, for only 75 cents!!
the binding was bad, and pages were loose. I took it in to office max, asked them to put it in a comb bind, and while they were at it laminate the cover. Got quote $30

I went to pick it up, the laminated EVERY page! Looks good, but now is 3 time as thick!!!

thel also wanted to charge me over 1,000 for the project. Luckilly the manger honored the original price quote of $30

at least the book should last longer !

Attachments

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Real fine job on that, panzerbob! In fact, that's a great idea on the laminating a manual cover and binding it. I have a few laying around that are in sad shape, I guess I'm gonna have to get my butt down to Office Max to save them!

Jake0147

Re: RE: TM 9-8022 back from re-binding

DDoyle said:
That'll make a fine shop copy - just wipe the grease off!
That's not even right. I didn't think that sort of information was even considered valid for use unless it had a big greasy handprint smeared across it. :?

panzerbob

RE: Re: RE: TM 9-8022 back from re-binding

Don't worry, there are several pages that now have laminated grease prints :D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks