• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

TM 9-8022 back from re-binding

panzerbob

I found a copy of TM 9-8022 at a garge sale, for only 75 cents!!
the binding was bad, and pages were loose. I took it in to office max, asked them to put it in a comb bind, and while they were at it laminate the cover. Got quote $30

I went to pick it up, the laminated EVERY page! Looks good, but now is 3 time as thick!!!

thel also wanted to charge me over 1,000 for the project. Luckilly the manger honored the original price quote of $30

at least the book should last longer !

Attachments

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Real fine job on that, panzerbob! In fact, that's a great idea on the laminating a manual cover and binding it. I have a few laying around that are in sad shape, I guess I'm gonna have to get my butt down to Office Max to save them!

Jake0147

Re: RE: TM 9-8022 back from re-binding

DDoyle said:
That'll make a fine shop copy - just wipe the grease off!
That's not even right. I didn't think that sort of information was even considered valid for use unless it had a big greasy handprint smeared across it. :?

panzerbob

RE: Re: RE: TM 9-8022 back from re-binding

Don't worry, there are several pages that now have laminated grease prints :D