• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

TM 9-8024 Operation and Organizational Maintenance-$30.

hk7777

I thought some of you might want to see where to get this. I recently ordered this on Ebay. My first thought was that this manual would be a cheap reproduction or possibly a worn out copy.

BRAND NEW $30.00

I just received it and boy is she pretty. Clean!

The shipping was reasonable($5.00) and Fast. Nice to finally have a manual

Here is the web link

http://cgi.ebay.com/2-1-2-Ton-Truck...yZ378QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1713.m153.l1262

HK7777
M211

Mark3395

Who can scan M211 Operator's Manual?

I've got two manuals coming... one I figured I'd use and take the other apart for scanning. I don't have a practical scanner.

Does any member have access to a self-feeding scanner or infiite patience to scan this manual to post to SS?

Mark3395

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Who can scan M211 Operator

Mark, don't kill yourself scanning it. Another member already did and it's in the TM library. It's big so broken into 4 parts.

papercu

TM

Another member already did and it's in the TM library
The one in the library has a few pages missing. I don't know if they were blank to start with or was just missed while being copied. I have the page numbers that I found missing. If anyone can check, pm me and I'll send the list. TIA, Wayne

Mark3395

RE: TM

Thanks for the note Kenny. I found that manual after I posted. Spent an hour downloading it so I can carry it around with me in pendrive. Should be lotsa fun.

Mark3395

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks