• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

TM 9-8024 Operation and Organizational Maintenance-$30.

hk7777

I thought some of you might want to see where to get this. I recently ordered this on Ebay. My first thought was that this manual would be a cheap reproduction or possibly a worn out copy.

BRAND NEW $30.00

I just received it and boy is she pretty. Clean!

The shipping was reasonable($5.00) and Fast. Nice to finally have a manual

Here is the web link

http://cgi.ebay.com/2-1-2-Ton-Truck...yZ378QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1713.m153.l1262

HK7777
M211

Mark3395

Who can scan M211 Operator's Manual?

I've got two manuals coming... one I figured I'd use and take the other apart for scanning. I don't have a practical scanner.

Does any member have access to a self-feeding scanner or infiite patience to scan this manual to post to SS?

Mark3395

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Who can scan M211 Operator

Mark, don't kill yourself scanning it. Another member already did and it's in the TM library. It's big so broken into 4 parts.

papercu

TM

Another member already did and it's in the TM library
The one in the library has a few pages missing. I don't know if they were blank to start with or was just missed while being copied. I have the page numbers that I found missing. If anyone can check, pm me and I'll send the list. TIA, Wayne

Mark3395

RE: TM

Thanks for the note Kenny. I found that manual after I posted. Spent an hour downloading it so I can carry it around with me in pendrive. Should be lotsa fun.

Mark3395