• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tmg off road adventure weekend 4/ 24 /15

Those Military Guys

Supporting Vendor
Tmg off road adventure weekend 4/ 24 /15 pictures and videos

TMG OFFROAD ADVENTURE WEEKEND

We would like to invite you to are first TMG OFF ROAD ADVENTURE weekend.

It will be a 3 day event start April 24th thru 26.

We will be bring a completely stocked kitchen trailer and we will be serving dinner on Friday and Saturday we will be serving breakfast,lunch and dinner then Sunday will just be breakfast.

Friday will start off as a meet and greet and dinner will be from 7:00pm to 9:00pm after dinner we will be doing about a 8 mile night run then back to camp to relax and tell war stories.

Saturday breakfast will start at 7:00am till 9:00am which will give you time before lunch to play with your other toys.

Then lunch will be served from 12:00am to 2:00pm. after lunch there will be a off road exploration run that should be about 3 hours long.

Then dinner will be served from 6:00pm to 8:00PM then starting at 9:00pm we will have movies on a big screen.

Then Sunday we will serve breakfast from 8:am to 10:00am and after breakfast we will be doing a group photo shoot.

There will also be a drone taking video's and photo's overhead thru out the weekend.

Event tee shirts
for those who would like to have a event tee shirt we will be posting
a picture of the art work2 weeks. shirt will come in green and tan.

There will also be a place for people to sell there old military stuff SO PLEASE READ POST #33

Last edited:

Those Military Guys

Supporting Vendor
Those military Guys
Military Vehicle Off-road Adventure Weekend.

Tmg would like to invite you to our 1[SUP]st[/SUP] off- road adventure weekend.
To be held April Friday 24[SUP]th[/SUP] –Sunday 26[SUP]th[/SUP] -2015
Weekend to include:
Military convoy to location
Friday the 24[SUP]th[/SUP]
Dinner from 5-7 pm
Night run
Saturday the 25[SUP]th[/SUP]
Breakfast from 7-9 am
Off-road trip 3 hours approx.

Lunch from 12-3pm
Playing with Other toys
After lunch
Dinner from 6-8 pm
9 pm Movie and popcorn on big Screen.
Sunday the 26[SUP]th[/SUP]
Breakfast 8-9
Group photo after breakfast.
Those military guys’ will be providing the kitchen trailer, food and soft drinks
You are welcome to bring your own food, and drinks as well as your favorite Toys.
We will be taking lots of picture trough out the weekend as well as arial videos
With a Drone.
Event T Shirts are available for Purchases

Tan or Green sizes L- XXXL
$14.95 Each please e mail Leo for t shirt orders at
Leo@thosemilitaryguys.com cut off for t shirts orders is April 8[SUP]th[/SUP] 2015

Get ready for a great weekend adventure.
Side dishes and or deserts are welcome.

Those Military Guys

Supporting Vendor
post if you are coming these are the people that are already in and if you in for the convoy out we will be leaving at 10:00 am friday the 24th

bigjohn tan 5 ton
heavymetal camo deuce
leo4x4 camo 5 ton
papaydsailor tan hmmwv
me camo 5 ton
jeremy camo deuce
rustym923 camo 5 ton
m934john tan m934 5 ton

offroadrunner

Hmm... Sounds interesting, but hardly enough time to get over my "saddle-sores" from the previous weekend (in roughly the same part of the desert) - really need to get a better seat in the deuce. Unless I simply bring enough supplies to stay the whole week? Hmm - I'll have to think on that. Put me down as a definite "maybe".

Cheers

Those Military Guys

Supporting Vendor
ok up date on who will be coming more to be posted soon tee shirt art work should be any day
now when we get it we will post it
:tank::tank::tank::beer::clinto:

brandy camo 5ton
scott and family motor home
kregg airplane };0)
david m 5ton
bigjohn tan 5 ton
heavymetal camo deuce
leo4x4 camo 5 ton
papaydsailor tan hmmwv
me camo 5 ton
jeremy camo deuce