• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tmg off road adventure weekend 4/ 24 /15

Those Military Guys

Supporting Vendor
kids are more then welcome this will be a family event so everyone is welcome
welcome aboard we will be convoying to the location so we can set up a meeting point so you can jump in the convoy
:tank::tank::tank::tank::tank::tank::tank::tank::tank::tank: plus 3 more

vehicle count is climbing this should make for a great convoy and weekend

Those Military Guys

Supporting Vendor
new update and only 31 day before the adventure
:naner::clinto::beer:

brandy camo 5ton
scott and family motor home
kregg airplane };0)
david m 5ton
bigjohn tan 5 ton
heavymetal camo deuce
leo4x4 camo 5 ton
papaydsailor tan hmmwv
me camo 5 ton
jeremy camo deuce
rustym923 camo 5 ton
m934john tan m934 5 ton
jose wrecker 5ton
jose bobbed 5ton
nat camo 5 ton

Those Military Guys

Supporting Vendor
Ok heads up anyone who wants to bring stuff they have laying around and want to sell it, We will have a section for stuff for sale. We had a few people that will be at the event call us and asked if they could bring stuff to sell so we all talked about it and thought it would be a good idea and something extra to bring to the event.
So start going through your garages and see what you have to sell and bring it on out
thanks
TMG STAFF

Bobfj40

Karen, my Dad and I are in. No Green truck but we will bring dirt bikes and fire wood. Maybe 5 gal of home brew if it is done by then.

jeremy turgeon

dirt bikes will be fine don't need a green machine to come have fun. all the fire wood is welcome i am bringing a deuce full of wood.looking forward to some home brew always like some good beer

jeremy turgeon

new update for the TMG weekend. we now have a professional camera man going out with us to cover the event. he will be leaving at the same time as us from the shop to cover convoy as well as the weekend fun
[h=3][/h]

WhitePhoenix

Just moved to the San Diego area recently, looks like a good time so count me in. No MV as I have yet to move my deuce here yet, so just the civy truck for me. Depending on work, it will be later afternoon/night Friday before I would arrive.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks