• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tmg off road adventure weekend 4/ 24 /15

offroadrunner

Well, things didn't go so well for me this afternoon. I've been trying to get some of the new(-ish) tires I've had in the garage put on the front axle (at least) before making this trip. If one of the older tires fail on either rear axle, that's inconvenient; if they fail on the front (steer) axle, that's a little too scary to be worth it (and they're looking kinda weather-checked) to me. So I figured I'd get at least two mounted (on a pair of new A3 wheels I just got) in time for this trip, but both of them seem to have leaks at the valve-stem (maybe my fabricated beadlocks weren't mounted right?), so I'll have to break them down again to fix that - and I won't be able to do that before go-time. So it looks like I'll be missing this trip this time (in favor of getting this done and doing a shake-down before going on a longer trip like this). Sorry I can't be there, but hope you all enjoy it - sure sounds like it should be a good time.

Cheers

WhitePhoenix

Looks like work is going to keep me a bit longer then expected, should be rolling in around 6-7 Friday night. Is there a number I can have to contact in case I get randomly lost trying to trek my way there?

Those Military Guys

Supporting Vendor
yep we will have he shop number forwarded o a cell 909-703-1400 if you ge lost just give us a call i is prey easy to get to thpo you shouldn't have a problem. will see you out there we will have taco's waiting for you

jtapper

Well I had everything packed ready to go, got on the freeway and my tarp ripped. So I exited as soon as I could and pulled into a parking lot. Got everything situated and when I starting rolling again a heard a loud pop and the truck shook. I decided not to push my luck as I have yet to go through the axles and transfer case. Just recently went through the entire engine and transmission installing new gaskets and seals so I know it's nothing related to those components. I just wanted to let you guys know so you weren't expecting the black deuce to show up. Have fun out there and hopefully I'll be able to make it to the next one!

Another Ahab

Well I had everything packed ready to go, got on the freeway and my tarp ripped. So I exited as soon as I could and pulled into a parking lot. Got everything situated and when I starting rolling again a heard a loud pop and the truck shook. I decided not to push my luck as I have yet to go through the axles and transfer case.
That's a drag.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks