• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

TMG weekend adventure 4/28 - 4/31/2016

saltydeuce

went out to drive the deuce the other night and no breaks got a wheel cylinder leaking so going to fix that this weekend and be ready. the bed is ready and loaded with firewood

Those Military Guys

Supporting Vendor
Just to give everyone a heads up we will be bring some pretty nice custom parts to the event for a free raffles through out the weekend and i am pretty sure some of the vendors going out are donating items [thumbzup]:grd:

Last edited:

saltydeuce

Yea buddy 3 days left got wood in the deuce and my bags packed. Fixed the dripping IP and some other little things on the deuce. Time to tear up them trails. DEUCELIFE baby. Who else can't wait for thursday. So you going Thursday leo4x4. ? So you can lead the convoy. "Slowest truck up front right"

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks