• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

TM's requested - Bring out your TM's!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welder Sam

i have the m44a2, m809, and several trailers on disk and m44a3 stack in print. brand new in wrap. thats what i get for sleep shopping i guess. idk that i have the time to upload them, much less the smarts.

wdbtchr

As one of those with limited computer smarts, I can't figure out how to upload the DTC 8606 files from my computer to Megaupload. Can someone point me in the right direction in people speak? I'm much better with a wrench than a computer.:roll:

LanceRobson

I have a clean copy of TM 9-8617 WINCHES. POWER-TAKEOFFS, POWER-DIVIDER AND HYDRAULIC EQUIPMENT (GARWOOD) MAY 1955

I don't have any way to scan it but if someone else is willing to scan it they are welcome to do it. Obviously I'll want it back.

I haven't been on the site much lately so if you post to this and I don't respond in a few days a PM is the best way to get back to me.

patracy, I like the changes. Thanks for the efforts.

Lance

EDIT I have a fair number of weapon TMs and FMs. Many are modern but I also have several match rifle and pistol TMs, sniper rifle TMs etc that date back to WW II.

Last edited:

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ok, here's an easier way.

Go to:

www.megaupload.com

Click the advance + sign button on the right side up top.

add my email addres in the left recepiant email blank

patracy @ gmail.com (take out the spaces)

Click the browse button and find the file you wish to upload. The second blank, put in a brief description.

This will allow you to upload large files and I can pull them back down easily. It should also be pretty easy for everyone to use. :beer:
Is megaupload still viable as I tried to go to the site and it timed out?

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Nope, they're gone due to a number of reasons. (Notice that post was 3+ years old) Closing this thread since we have a upload section. If that doesn't work people can PM me and we'll work it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks