• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

TM's requested - Bring out your TM's!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welder Sam

i have the m44a2, m809, and several trailers on disk and m44a3 stack in print. brand new in wrap. thats what i get for sleep shopping i guess. idk that i have the time to upload them, much less the smarts.

wdbtchr

As one of those with limited computer smarts, I can't figure out how to upload the DTC 8606 files from my computer to Megaupload. Can someone point me in the right direction in people speak? I'm much better with a wrench than a computer.:roll:

LanceRobson

I have a clean copy of TM 9-8617 WINCHES. POWER-TAKEOFFS, POWER-DIVIDER AND HYDRAULIC EQUIPMENT (GARWOOD) MAY 1955

I don't have any way to scan it but if someone else is willing to scan it they are welcome to do it. Obviously I'll want it back.

I haven't been on the site much lately so if you post to this and I don't respond in a few days a PM is the best way to get back to me.

patracy, I like the changes. Thanks for the efforts.

Lance

EDIT I have a fair number of weapon TMs and FMs. Many are modern but I also have several match rifle and pistol TMs, sniper rifle TMs etc that date back to WW II.

Last edited:

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ok, here's an easier way.

Go to:

www.megaupload.com

Click the advance + sign button on the right side up top.

add my email addres in the left recepiant email blank

patracy @ gmail.com (take out the spaces)

Click the browse button and find the file you wish to upload. The second blank, put in a brief description.

This will allow you to upload large files and I can pull them back down easily. It should also be pretty easy for everyone to use. :beer:
Is megaupload still viable as I tried to go to the site and it timed out?

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Nope, they're gone due to a number of reasons. (Notice that post was 3+ years old) Closing this thread since we have a upload section. If that doesn't work people can PM me and we'll work it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.