• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

TM's requested - Bring out your TM's!

Status
Not open for further replies.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
As we're trying to grow the TM section of the forum, please post any links to any TM's you might have that aren't covered in the TM section here. Or email them to me at patracy @ gmail .com (take out the spaces). I'll see to it they get published.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Any idea where all the ones that we've been uploading through the years have gone? Many members spent lots of time scanning in old manuals just as Cranetruck did with Preventative Monthy.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Any idea where all the ones that we've been uploading through the years have gone? Many members spent lots of time scanning in old manuals just as Cranetruck did with Preventative Monthy.
The old ones referenced the old bulletin board (phpbb), I haven't been able to find them yet. I'm waiting on a login to another site that supposedly has a great deal of the magazines scanned to it. Once I can get in there, I'll pull them down and upload here.

papercu

I have a lot of the scanned copies but not in any order if you know the TM number and don't find it elsewhere just as ask. Wayne

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have the Pubs for a Navy Tow Tractor (tug) that several members have picked up from GL. LMK if you want them and I'll send them your way.

wdbtchr

I still the manuals for the DTC 8606 all terain forklift. I had the manuals scanned at Kinkos but never could figure how to break them down small enough to post. Have no idea how to send them to you at around 250Mb, need something besides email. Think of me as being on the information gravel road skillset.:roll:

papercu

There are public release manuals there we can get and post. Logsa Can be a bit difficult for some people to navigate.
Different strokes... I alway found this site TM section difficult to navigate BECAUSE of all the free easy to access LOGSA TM on it.
I say add a link to LOGSA at the top of the section and save the out of print manuals here. Wayne

Last edited:

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Give me a little time, I'm going to see if I can setup something a little easier for people to use to get me the files besides email.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Ok, here's an easier way.

Go to:

www.megaupload.com

Click the advance + sign button on the right side up top.

add my email addres in the left recepiant email blank

patracy @ gmail.com (take out the spaces)

Click the browse button and find the file you wish to upload. The second blank, put in a brief description.

This will allow you to upload large files and I can pull them back down easily. It should also be pretty easy for everyone to use. :beer:

Stan Leschert

I can do it the hard way of sending the CF TMs to you, or you can just go do this site, download and transfer to our site. (SS)

Here's the link: MilitaryTrucks.ca Website

PM me if you want me to upload, but I think that it will be easier from your end.

I do have a couple of older Pams and Pubs, but scanning them is such a PITA,
and I have to dig them out first!

runk

runk

Double rats !!
patracy - I missed the advanced part of the upload instructions !
So, now your e-mail address is in the file description instead of just going in the send to box. I can't figure out any way to delete that info, maybe you can as a subscriber ?

Sorry,

Chief_919

I have several gigs of TM's and commercial manuals on a hard drive.

I will burn the best stuff to a CD and send it to you. My upload speed here sucks.

Chief_919

I have several gigs of TM's and commercial manuals on a hard drive.

I will burn the best stuff to a CD and send it to you. My upload speed here sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks