• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Took a ride in a CUCV III today

45FMJoe

I got to go for a little ride on the TARMAC at Joint Base Charleston today out to a C-17. I also noticed a few CUCV IIs parked along the forklifts and miscellaneous trucks. I'm sure they will be auctioned at some point. I checked the mileage on this one, too. It was 65k. The ride was nice, too. A lot softer than my M1009. :lol:

86m1028

I got to go for a little ride on the TARMAC at Joint Base Charleston today out to a C-17. I also noticed a few CUCV IIs parked along the forklifts and miscellaneous trucks. I'm sure they will be auctioned at some point. I checked the mileage on this one, too. It was 65k. The ride was nice, too. A lot softer than my M1009. :lol:
Really ???

nopics

combatmech

BOOOOOO!!!!!! No pics?!?!? LOL.....I parked next to an LSSV at the mini-mart getting lunch today. I waited to see if the driver came back and let me look it over......Ran out of time and had to head back to work. Oh well, maybe next time. I see them all time. Guess I'll have to keep my camera handy from now on.

bshupe

I was driving by JBLM today and there was a brand new CUCV III surrounded by a few M1A1s for security but one of the soldiers invited me over and let me climb in the new one and check it out. With a little bit of begging they even let me drive it around. Even though I was the only one with a camera I wasnt going to take any chances so no pics. Sorry.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks