• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Took a ride in a CUCV III today

45FMJoe

I got to go for a little ride on the TARMAC at Joint Base Charleston today out to a C-17. I also noticed a few CUCV IIs parked along the forklifts and miscellaneous trucks. I'm sure they will be auctioned at some point. I checked the mileage on this one, too. It was 65k. The ride was nice, too. A lot softer than my M1009. :lol:

86m1028

I got to go for a little ride on the TARMAC at Joint Base Charleston today out to a C-17. I also noticed a few CUCV IIs parked along the forklifts and miscellaneous trucks. I'm sure they will be auctioned at some point. I checked the mileage on this one, too. It was 65k. The ride was nice, too. A lot softer than my M1009. :lol:
Really ???

nopics

combatmech

BOOOOOO!!!!!! No pics?!?!? LOL.....I parked next to an LSSV at the mini-mart getting lunch today. I waited to see if the driver came back and let me look it over......Ran out of time and had to head back to work. Oh well, maybe next time. I see them all time. Guess I'll have to keep my camera handy from now on.

bshupe

I was driving by JBLM today and there was a brand new CUCV III surrounded by a few M1A1s for security but one of the soldiers invited me over and let me climb in the new one and check it out. With a little bit of begging they even let me drive it around. Even though I was the only one with a camera I wasnt going to take any chances so no pics. Sorry.