• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Took the HEMTT out for a good run.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You shouldn't be flaunting the fact you have money. It's upsetting to those of us who haven't won the lottery yet. :)

Enjoy the big ride!

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
I too am envious but i am going to do something about it. I am just going to take the plunge and buy me one. I found several that I like. My decision now is do i buy the 1:24 scale or the 1:32 scale models? What the ****, I will just buy both and now I have my own HEMTT collection... On a real note, its good that guys like you and others spend your hard earned money on restoring projects like yours so all of us can learn from it.. I am OD green with envy still!

Stalwart

I say...45.
I didn't check and truthfully I don't much care. My Stalwarts got between 2-3 MPG and from past runs, the HEMTT isn't as thirsty as it might seem. I'm guessing 25-30 gallons but I'll be able to check its milage at a future date, perhaps when I have to take it up for a trial fit of the sideboards.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks