• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Trailering a M35a2

TURKEY131

WELL I SAW MY DEUCE TODAY!!!! SHE A REAL LOOKER. I went to pick up the CUCV and a 1.5 ton trailer and the guys had her running and all ready to go. I told them that I will be back next week to pick her up and they asked if I was going to drive her home. After a brief and road test I realized I am going to drive her. My buddy sells care part time and said I could use his dealer plate. Problem solved... Sorta of. Well thanks, for all of the advice.

Oh yes the CUCV is awesome a lit rot and will need some new batteries but I am very pleased! :D

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
make double sure that the tires are in super good shape and not like a 4 ply tire. make sure you have the 10 ply tires. and take some pics please and the big O is allow for mucho roomo for stopping. that is a lot of weight on a pick up trucks brakes and that is about 20 cents worth!!!

Katch1

hes got singles in the back so he should be fine as far as width, but you will have some overhang, depending on wether or not theres a dovetail or not