• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

transfer case airlines

jrobinson5093

I got my stuff in today and got every thing hooked up and working. It took me about two hours of playing around to get every thing hooked up. I read the instructions and did all that was said except drill a hole through the fire wall. I looked around and there was a hole already there a few inches from where they said drill. It had a cover so I knocked it off and used that hole. I would suggest haveing some teflon tape handy too.

Attachments

jbsapp

I've attached the manual for the Air Lock Upgrade Kit. It has all the diagrams and instructions that you need to hook up everything.

Attachments

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks