• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Transporting M1070 from Reno, NV to Eastern MT.

monstermog

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Time...CDL regs...log books...needed to be somewhere quickly. I only wish I could take my sweetheart too. I'll post pics this weekend.

ke5eua

CDL regs, log books...umm no...

I'm a cdl a holder and didn't have to follow fmsca on my trip, not doing it commercially, heck I didn't stop at a single weigh station either.

monstermog

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well Home sweet home. Truck arrived although short of it's destination...like 270miles short....Truck driver decided there was a better load going else where and dropped the Truck in Billings so I took off after work and picked the rig up in billings and drove it back....Optimus Prime is home though...No problems to report...no issues with Leo's or any other agency. Thanks for all the help.

Artisan

Try Robert Winston, 760-774-7543

Tell him I sent you to grab his ear. He is based right next to
Barstow GL but you never know, he could have a haul that
works into your requirements.

Carlo

The seats can get comfortable, the adjust knob right in front allows for firmer or softer. Softer it will sink you into the seat. As far as warm, drivers window down, ventilator knob pushed all the way up and locked and on. Close all the vents except for the one pointed on you, medium worked good for me.

I kept nice and comfy going through the heat of south Texas.

Now there are hoses that hang down for the crankcase overfill, although I believe the TM calls it something else and you would usually notice any spillage at idle if the oil was thinning out like I had issues with.

If you can ship it, ship it, just didn't know if she was giving you problems and wanted to save grace and ship her for safety.
I thought these had A/C units?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks