• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Troop seats for stake body

NVAM998

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Loaded a ton of brush into my M998 (pickup setup) and thought the backs of the troop carrier seats would turn this into a nice stake body truck. Maybe the seats would get in the way or I could fold them up? Wonder if just the backs can be mounted? It's a farm utility vehicle. 2 passenger vinyl top. Has anyone tried this?

Thanks!

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just received NOS aluminum troop seats at a great price. $299. Chris was great to deal with. I hope links are allowed, I have no affiliation.

Interesting, I went just to see how much shipping would be and it would only allow me to proceed if I had my own shipper account, I have never seen that before when dealing with them.

NVAM998

Steel Soldiers Supporter
They quoted me $200 to a commercial address in Northern VA. $300 if residential. I wound up using a guy with a trailer that was shipping some other items for me.

I expect someone will buy them and try to flip them on eBay for $450! I thought about buying an extra set just because. They came in the original wood crate.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks