• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Troop seats for stake body

NVAM998

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Loaded a ton of brush into my M998 (pickup setup) and thought the backs of the troop carrier seats would turn this into a nice stake body truck. Maybe the seats would get in the way or I could fold them up? Wonder if just the backs can be mounted? It's a farm utility vehicle. 2 passenger vinyl top. Has anyone tried this?

Thanks!

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just received NOS aluminum troop seats at a great price. $299. Chris was great to deal with. I hope links are allowed, I have no affiliation.

Interesting, I went just to see how much shipping would be and it would only allow me to proceed if I had my own shipper account, I have never seen that before when dealing with them.

NVAM998

Steel Soldiers Supporter
They quoted me $200 to a commercial address in Northern VA. $300 if residential. I wound up using a guy with a trailer that was shipping some other items for me.

I expect someone will buy them and try to flip them on eBay for $450! I thought about buying an extra set just because. They came in the original wood crate.

Last edited: