• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

truck markings

Olywadan

I'm pretty sure you guys get enough of these. But I need some help. Trying to get proper bumper markings. Trying to figure out how to write 2nd ACR 4th platoon F troop and 2nd acr 1st platoon H-company. It's from Desert Storm. Is that enough info to figure it out?

AceHigh

Just guessing but I doubt plt info is on the bumper. Again a guess, 2ACR on the left side and F-? on the right with the ? being the truck number, ie, F-7 or whatever.

JackG

I know this is a real newbee question but how do you find or where do you find the exterior markings for your vehicle (m-211). For example the yellow circle with numbers as wel as other truck markings.

12Bravo

For that time period, on passenger side - 2ACR and on driver side - F 406 4 = 4th platoon, 6 = platoon leader's vehicle. Another example for a divisional engineer unit for a vehicle in the battalion motor pool would be - on passenger side 1 Δ 40 E and on driver side - HQ 813

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks