• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

truck markings

Olywadan

I'm pretty sure you guys get enough of these. But I need some help. Trying to get proper bumper markings. Trying to figure out how to write 2nd ACR 4th platoon F troop and 2nd acr 1st platoon H-company. It's from Desert Storm. Is that enough info to figure it out?

AceHigh

Just guessing but I doubt plt info is on the bumper. Again a guess, 2ACR on the left side and F-? on the right with the ? being the truck number, ie, F-7 or whatever.

JackG

I know this is a real newbee question but how do you find or where do you find the exterior markings for your vehicle (m-211). For example the yellow circle with numbers as wel as other truck markings.

12Bravo

For that time period, on passenger side - 2ACR and on driver side - F 406 4 = 4th platoon, 6 = platoon leader's vehicle. Another example for a divisional engineer unit for a vehicle in the battalion motor pool would be - on passenger side 1 Δ 40 E and on driver side - HQ 813

Last edited: