• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

True or Not True?

Chief_919

Whoever said that was full of it.

They are the exact same part as a civilian truck. I have replaced beds on trucks still in service, the bed that comes comes in with the same GM part #'s as a civilian bed, I knwo because we did the research seeing if it was cheaper to buy on the civilian market or order through the supply system

Exxact same bed.

ODdave

That thicker metal is why the 6.2 feels slow, its not that the engine dosnt make tons of power but the truck is just that much heavier, there for slowing it down. They put the 4.56's in to help with this, but the 1009's had thinner metal & 3.08 gears so they would be fast..........:cookoo:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks