• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Turbo specs for the deuce.

mahdey

Does anyone know what the specs are for the turbo on these trucks? ie. 58/65/12? Also does anyone know the footprint of the turbo whether it is a t4 or t3? I'm doing a twin turbo set up on my cummins and the hx35 will be tossed to the side and got to thinking if i should throw it on the duece if it is bigger. I see a lot of guys are having egt issues (1200 degrees seems low to me but it must be the engine) and i figured a larger turbo will bring them down under control. Fabbing an adapter to the manifold will be easy a well as everything else, jut need to know if the deuce turbo is smaller or not.

OPCOM

Steel Soldiers Supporter
somewhere around the BBS is a turbo map for the 5 ton. Not the same but worthwhile. I believe it is a bolt on (and someone has done it?)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks