• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Turn signal help

CUMMINS

I noticed the other day that my rear right turn signal stopped working, the bulbs are fine ,I'm not getting power to it, I tested the wires upto the flasher box, and I noticed that when the left turn signals are on 2 wires carry the flashing current one for the front and one for the back turn signals, but when I turn the turn signal to the left only one wire has a blinking current instaed of two and only my front signal works, from there the wires go from the flasher up to the turn signal actuator on the steering column and I can't find any shorts, Could any body help me with this,

jrosbo

Blinkers

On my truck the brake lights go through the turn signal switch. Each light has its own wire coming from the switch. 2 for the back, 2 for the front. So you might want to check the switch. Also I see several different switchs for sale, I don't know what the difference is. Maybe someone on here knows. (I'm sure more than me, I am new to this whole MV thing.)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks