• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

two deuce's

MoAllen

I am thinking of selling all my Military stuff, I have two M35a2 both 1969 one cargo and one with steel box with winch and AC. I have over 650.00 in adaptor filters (the fuel and oil) and parts including bii and tools for the cargo. I have a extra set of bows and a cover for the cargo truck. I also have a M109 trailer to go with them.I have a box of spare parts (belts, hoses seals) 7,300.00 gets all Both trucks run very well and I drove the cargo on a 400 mile rip already. Pm Me Please

I know wrong place I will add to classifieds
Allen

Attachments

MoAllen

Hello, I had changed mmy mind about selling these trucks but I am now going to sell them with the trailer and parts and two cargo cover and bows. I also picked up a full set of manuals (more than one set of 10 manual) I also might get some more parts this week to add to the list. 7,000.00 firm
Allen 573 257 1893

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks