• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

two deuce's

MoAllen

I am thinking of selling all my Military stuff, I have two M35a2 both 1969 one cargo and one with steel box with winch and AC. I have over 650.00 in adaptor filters (the fuel and oil) and parts including bii and tools for the cargo. I have a extra set of bows and a cover for the cargo truck. I also have a M109 trailer to go with them.I have a box of spare parts (belts, hoses seals) 7,300.00 gets all Both trucks run very well and I drove the cargo on a 400 mile rip already. Pm Me Please

I know wrong place I will add to classifieds
Allen

Attachments

MoAllen

Hello, I had changed mmy mind about selling these trucks but I am now going to sell them with the trailer and parts and two cargo cover and bows. I also picked up a full set of manuals (more than one set of 10 manual) I also might get some more parts this week to add to the list. 7,000.00 firm
Allen 573 257 1893