• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Two prong NATO military slave plug?

dmetalmiki

Thank you, but I have this on and need the opposite, female two to male nato. I have a two pin cable and I'd be jumping a M38 A1 to a M-1009 CUCV.
Sorry, But there no such an adapter, Or cable.
I do have the female adapters, but they are for joining two lengths of the two pin U.S. jumper cable.

dmetalmiki

I'm all plugged up.
well, that is, have a look at my workshop charging setup, and work out what goes where.
No prizes!.
Clue, Every truck has two charging receptacle points, some one U.S. and one NATO.
Some two U.S.
here i go....

Attachments

dmetalmiki

more plus n stuff, it gets somuch of a chore i let the kid
tiny gpw11)do all the connecting

Attachments

dmetalmiki

he is competent at it..has to be..even i sometimes get in a muddle....old 'n slow...

Attachments

dmetalmiki

OOOH, I see.....actually as i get older, On Friday nites wi' beer ( or 5 ), I do like to listen to nice quiet (er) sedate moosic.....like val doonigan...(Err NO!)
but perhaps more a teenee weenee bit like this..As the brass elephant walks off the mantlepiece.....! ' the lights swing'..and the cat exits 'stage left' in a hurry!.

98G

Former SSG
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Slave plug on one end. Anderson SB350 connector on the other.

Do something like this and swap one end of your 2pin cable to an Anderson connector. Then put the (removed) 2pin on an Anderson connector.

Now you have a slave cable that can go from 2pin to 2pin, or 2pin to single pin.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks