• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

TX MV Rally March 23-24 2013 Buy/Sell/Trade Thread

Barrman

I just got an email from a guy who does not get on the internet much. He is looking for a NP200 transfer case for his M37. He is part of the re enactment at the show. Anybody have one for sale, that can give it a ride to the Rally and how much?

Thanks.

thebeastisbest

I am looking for another rear toolbox for a M931. (pictured below)

b5a6b9f8-d6eb-4034-a06a-901f37002d79_zpsb6806021.jpg

My speedometer is also out but have not yet determined the problem. If anyone has an extra cable for sale or other related speedometer parts please bring them along.

DUECE-COUPE

Items i am bring to the texas rally

I will be there on Sat AM with the following items for sale. If you see something you want/need, PM me with your needs and phone number and I will call you when I get in and talk you to me.

900x20 NDT with 80% or better tread mounted on M35A2 rims 6 EA, $125.00 ea or $600 for all 6.
Military Fuel Can Storage chest. Holds 4 fuel cans. Designed to prevent spills $50 ea
465 LDS engine components:
Injector Pump $600
Injectors 6 ea, $75 ea, or all for $300.
Heads, complete with rock arms $400 ea or both for $700
Cam shaft, $150
M35A2 PTO Shaft, $$80
West Coast mirrors 2 ea, $35 ea, or both for $60
Soft Top for M35/M800 Cab top is new, frame is used, but in very good shape, $250
M35A3 drag links, tested and work great, $350 ea.
M35A3 Drivers seats, WITH OUT BASES. $50 ea
MOBIFLEX COMMAND TENT BODY, no frame. $50
M105A2 trailer with out side boards or bow or top. Has newest style cam operated landing leg. $500. Comes with bill of sale only.
Will be bringing some other stuff as well, and will have it laid out for you to check out and make offer on.​

ntxcop

I will be bringing 8 complete BOWS & TARP sets for M35A2/A3's to the rally. They are complete kits in wood crates, with fiberglass uprights, metal ribs and corners, and three color camo vinyl tarps with zipper windows in front and rear. I'll be asking $700 a kit.

Last edited:

fuzzytoaster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
HUMVEE Seat Set w/equipment NOS - $400
Vic-1 Com-boxes $10
Vic-1 Fuse Boxes $10
Misc Vic cables $5
LMTV cargo/rubber straps $40 (whole bag NOS)
Headlight assemblies $40 for pair
Misc NOS helmet inserts, padding, ear pieces, speakers, microphones for VIC and CVC systems.
Blinker assemblies
24v waterproof light housings.

1971 AMG M35A2 W/W & Electric Wipers - $7500

Attachments

Last edited:

TxFireDeuce

HUMVEE Seat Set w/equipment NOS - $400
Vic-1 Com-boxes $10
Vic-1 Fuse Boxes $10
Misc Vic cables $5
LMTV cargo/rubber straps $40 (whole bag NOS)
Headlight assemblies $40 for pair
Misc NOS helmet inserts, padding, ear pieces, speakers, microphones for VIC and CVC systems.
Blinker assemblies
24v waterproof light housings.

1971 AMG M35A2 W/W & Electric Wipers - $7500
what is needed to build a ma/vic set

fuzzytoaster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Are you willing to sell your troop seats on your deuce?
These seats are not for individual sale.

what is needed to build a ma/vic set
I don't know the exact model numbers off hand as I'm out at the rally but for a two person setup its:

1 - AM-1780 control box
2 - com boxes (up to 4)
2 - headsets (up to 4)
2 - com box cables (up to 4)
1 - power cable (control box to battery)

You can have mx 7777 (fuse box) between the battery and the AM-1780 for extra protection.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks