• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Uber rare deuce shop truck BACK ON EBAY

gunboy1656

Came from the factory like that, but then someone figured out that bed and all its equipment were over taxing the chassis, so they mounted it in the 5 ton chassis.

YankeeDuece

Most of the original power tools are Black and Decker. Jatonka has one and has spent losts of time trying to get the complete/correct tools to fill the toolboxes. The tools are out there but one must find the correct engravings on the tools in order for the collection to be correct.

Scarecrow1

I think I'll pass again...One it's on the wrong coast , Two this thing seems to be harder to get rid of than a bad habit. Three I'm broke again.........Four to many mechanical bills already, bringing me back to number three .....:wink:

I should get it as its only 90 miles from me, but as has been mentioned its a gasser and all of my spare parts are for multifuel engines.

Every time I buy another M series truck my wife says it’s just more to move if and when the time comes.

Apologies for the dose of reality.

bracebldr

Bunkerbuilder whats the chance you would go over and take a look and report back im interested but to far to go others might be in same boat? Or if someone else is closer same question thanx

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You west coast guys are killing me. A $1500 starting bid for a super super rare, looks to be rust free truck with winch no less.:roll:

AN/ARC186

wHAT IT GO FOR LAST TIME KINDA LIKE IT IN A TWISTED WAY WOW THE TAIL GATING WITH A BAR COULD BE COOL HUH OK DONT HATE
TRANSLATION: How much did it sell for when it was previously offered? It's unusual but I like it. It could be turned into a mobile bar for tailgate parties and while that is not it's intended function I hope no one will think less of me for suggesting it. END OF TRANSLATION

I was thinking, some lights, a good sound system, a stripper pole or two.............

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
TRANSLATION: How much did it sell for when it was previously offered? It's unusual but I like it. It could be turned into a mobile bar for tailgate parties and while that is not it's intended function I hope no one will think less of me for suggesting it. END OF TRANSLATION

I was thinking, some lights, a good sound system, a stripper pole or two.............
Good gawd man - HOW did you get that out of the post? You sir are one smart dude!

I would if I had the time but at the moment I am in the middle of a huge starm and need to do some plowing of roads to make them passable for the female members of this compound and remove the trees that have fallen in said starm.

Bunkerbuilder whats the chance you would go over and take a look and report back im interested but to far to go others might be in same boat? Or if someone else is closer same question thanx

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I cant believe you are from california and you dont speak the lingo come on dug you got to get out spend some time at the temecula mall
Send me your addy - I have a keyboard with a working caps key you can have. It also has functional comma and period keys.

:-D

wsucougarx

Well, I'm out gentlemen. I spoke to the wife about acquiring this rare deuce. I've got 3 deuces and am ready to buy a M109A2/M185A3 when one becomes available. No dice on having 5 trucks here.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Let's do this......... the first one of you crazy loons that buys this thing and drives it home, cross country gets:

Free food at the 2010 SS Ga. Rally for the whole weekend.
A free round of adult beverages at the '10 Rally.

What else can you people offer up? Let's goad someone unstable like Westech into buying it and driving it 1500 miles home.

:razz:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks