• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Uber rare deuce shop truck BACK ON EBAY

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ahhh, temptation for all of you. The opening bid is now $1000. Axles sell for that much.

bracebldr

I spoke with seller through ebay was interested he was very short when asked about title. it isnt in his name he would have to file lost title and just give bill of sale and didnt discuss when asked if non op or was there back tags due. he did say he had alot of people who would take it that way and hasnt answered another question i sent him.:cry:

NRG

Ah the trucks located in Redding California... I don't live to far from there. Oh well.. i already got a truck now. I guess i could go check it out for someone on here if they aren't close enough to look at it themselves.

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'd like to have it,but shipping it 3000 miles would be a killer.especially since it would be way over 13 ft 6 in on a lowboy.

Anyone wanna give me a quote on shipping?
Checking on rail service now. :-D

I wish this was like 40 years ago, probably could take a caboose to stay in, an engine and the DODX flat from the museum and run it all the way out and back for free.

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Am I the only one who noticed the giant puddle under the radiator area? Is it a rain puddle, or a truck puddle?
At the price he wants the engine could be on the ground, IN THE PUDDLE and the truck would still be a great deal.

I want the truck - I really do. I was in position to make a play for the truck last time and got beat out by half a day. Now things have changed (ie - I spent a ton of money on something else) and I doubt I can make things happen this time.

Time for someone in CA to step up and save her.

Last edited:

Yohan

I didn't wade through every post on this thread, but Eric and Bill from Hot Shot are heading to (or may be in) California. I don't know what they have to bring back if anything. Look up user name "Heavy". Maybe he could haul it reasonably to the east coast? Just a thought. Hope it gets saved.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks