• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Unknown dump bed hinge assembly?

tamangel

yes, tracklayer content...sorry to mislead you but sometimes my wife reads these and I didn't want to give away a Christmas present for her when posting alerts hit my email in-basket..

Tank girl that she is..

Need a recommendation as to the best WW2 tank ID book. Pic's and spec's would be good.
all countries and all models during WW2, 1940-1945..

Thanks much.. and again, sorry for the smoke screen...

Mike

warewolf

WW2 began in 1939 :roll:
The only two English books about WW2 tanks are "T-34-85 Medium Tank 1944–94 " and "T-34 in Action", by Steven Zaloga, but they both contain quite a lot of mistakes.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I have this one, a lot of WW2, not to bad

FIGHTING TANKS by Grosset & Dunlap

woodwalker

Tanks of the world 1915-1945
peter chamberlain and chris ellis
isbn 0-304-36141-0

a little info on a lot of vehicles but to get good info you need to go to a book on each country on each vehicle

tamangel

thanks for the recommendations Gents, Looks like I might have to open up the time period a little..

Mike

WW2 began in 1939
I stand corrected WW..guess I was doing the 'isolated from the rest of the world American thing'.. sorry about that..
1 Sept 1939 when Germany invaded Poland...

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks