• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Unknown dump bed hinge assembly?

tamangel

yes, tracklayer content...sorry to mislead you but sometimes my wife reads these and I didn't want to give away a Christmas present for her when posting alerts hit my email in-basket..

Tank girl that she is..

Need a recommendation as to the best WW2 tank ID book. Pic's and spec's would be good.
all countries and all models during WW2, 1940-1945..

Thanks much.. and again, sorry for the smoke screen...

Mike

warewolf

WW2 began in 1939 :roll:
The only two English books about WW2 tanks are "T-34-85 Medium Tank 1944–94 " and "T-34 in Action", by Steven Zaloga, but they both contain quite a lot of mistakes.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I have this one, a lot of WW2, not to bad

FIGHTING TANKS by Grosset & Dunlap

woodwalker

Tanks of the world 1915-1945
peter chamberlain and chris ellis
isbn 0-304-36141-0

a little info on a lot of vehicles but to get good info you need to go to a book on each country on each vehicle

tamangel

thanks for the recommendations Gents, Looks like I might have to open up the time period a little..

Mike

WW2 began in 1939
I stand corrected WW..guess I was doing the 'isolated from the rest of the world American thing'.. sorry about that..
1 Sept 1939 when Germany invaded Poland...

Last edited: