• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Unknown trailer ???

KsM715

OK so heres a ? I have. Does this thing actually sit on the ground and drag behind the truck and would it be possible to to just drag this behind a small tractor and when the box gets close to empty just stop and re-fill it instead of being constantly filled by the dump truck?

KsM715

Found the TM for it :TM-5-3895-330-10 Spreader Aggregate Towed: Force Feed . Pneumatic Tires 8 Ft. Width (Burch Corp Model FF-8. Manual says it is used behind a M51 5ton dump truck. Dont think Ill be able to use it in the way I wanted to.:cry:

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks