• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Upcoming road trip: Ft. Riley, KS to Florida Keys

belmor

As much as I didn't like doing it I wound up bringing the truck to La and leaving it at a friends house where I can park it for free. I will fly back tomorrow AM. I came to the realization that at noon today I would have 900 miles to go by Tuesday night and I had not slept since Saturday night, the odds were against me. The truck is running and driving great, no issues once I got the bugs ironed out.

turnkey

WOW you are the man ....glad to hear you are leaveing the MV for better times...Best to error on the side of ...well you know...glad you made it that far....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks