• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Uses for Deuces

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Another great use for a deuce is WHEEL CHOCK for a REAL truck like a HET, ect, a bobber even makes a better wheel chock because you do not have to worry about scratching it due to the fact it is already a neutered POS.

Another Ahab

Another great use for a deuce is WHEEL CHOCK for a REAL truck like a HET, ect, a bobber even makes a better wheel chock because you do not have to worry about scratching it due to the fact it is already a neutered POS.
:funny:

I'm glad to see you have such an open-mind about bobbing a rig. :jumpin::mrgreen:

SRB1976

Recovery vehicle

My Mom was on her way to Rawlins, WY to go to the doctor when she hit some ice and slid off the road and went into the ditch. She called me up and I came to her rescue. I almost got stuck on the first attempt because the snow was so deep and the shoulder was pretty steep. Miraculously the deuce was able to climb out. I repostioned the deuce and was able to get her out.[thumbzup]

20170131_102559.jpg20170131_102608.jpg20170131_102658.jpg20170131_104204.jpg

jmb6741

Steel Soldiers Supporter
We have used our M35's for water trucks out here in the sand. Works great with heavy loads and low gears.

m715mike

Use #530...

Delivering special cargo!

IMG_2798.jpg

I dropped a few packages off at the post office this morning that are going overseas for some young men that are currently deployed.

frank8003

In Memorial
In Memorial
My quandary is --- do I sell the 96 9C1 or the Deuce?
I already gave up a 95 completely done 9C1 for the Deuce.

This Dreamer may save the Deuce and sell the Chevy
Lots of uses for Deuces, Chevy max water about 15" then new optispark!
Especially maybe just save Her for when I need to get out of here when I need to.....
Hope that doesn't ever happen but 95 will be stopped and I will have to get around it all.
The Deuce might do it.

m715mike

I'm not familiar with the 9C1, so I just googled it. Are you talking about a Chevrolet car with a police package? What kind of car, a Caprice?

If you are asking for opinions, I'm biased. It would be a simple choice for me to keep the Deuce...

bachman502

Steel Soldiers Supporter
All though I didn't use my deuce. I did however load my Kubota in my m105 trailer to get the needed height to pull my boat engine.IMG_4489.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks