• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

V100 Restoration Project

Malyutkaman

I work with him and know he's busy. But, work is progressing I'll give him a call and tell him to post more pix. BTW his restoration of the turret (not to mention the rest of the vehicle) is flawless. When I sat in it the cadmium plating on the nuts and bolts burned my retinas out!rofl

commando-72

Yaaaaaaaaawn. My winter hibernation is just about over. I'm looking forward to opening up the garage and getting back to work. Now I've got to remember where I left off!

trades2much

Wow, Nice Job!! You will have a challenge fitting that powerstroke in thats for sure. should be plenty powerful though, if I am correct your powerstroke should be a 190hp and with the gearing of the v-100 and the Allison AT 545 it should boogie! My V-150s project with the 190hp cummins hauls Butt, watch that transfer case though and hope you have upgraded the axles! I have family in the puyallup area, maybe I'll have to come see your project this summer.:beer:

Danger Ranger

I give up. It has been 2 years since we have seen anything here, and I found the thread late to start with. I had already forgotten about it...

Now where is the sleeping smiley???

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks