• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

V100 Restoration Project

Malyutkaman

I work with him and know he's busy. But, work is progressing I'll give him a call and tell him to post more pix. BTW his restoration of the turret (not to mention the rest of the vehicle) is flawless. When I sat in it the cadmium plating on the nuts and bolts burned my retinas out!rofl

commando-72

Yaaaaaaaaawn. My winter hibernation is just about over. I'm looking forward to opening up the garage and getting back to work. Now I've got to remember where I left off!

trades2much

Wow, Nice Job!! You will have a challenge fitting that powerstroke in thats for sure. should be plenty powerful though, if I am correct your powerstroke should be a 190hp and with the gearing of the v-100 and the Allison AT 545 it should boogie! My V-150s project with the 190hp cummins hauls Butt, watch that transfer case though and hope you have upgraded the axles! I have family in the puyallup area, maybe I'll have to come see your project this summer.:beer:

Danger Ranger

I give up. It has been 2 years since we have seen anything here, and I found the thread late to start with. I had already forgotten about it...

Now where is the sleeping smiley???