• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

VA Steel Soldiers Rally - Putting it all together!

builder77

In Memorial
In Memorial
Well I suck... A coworker called in a favor and I need to work this weekend. I had expected to be off for Saturday and Sunday. Sorry I am going to miss everyone. It would be fun to take my deuce offroading one of these days. At least I will still be getting a t-shirt so I can pretend that I was cool enough to attend.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Okay guys, 24 hours to "go" time! I am sending out a final PM to all those who are going sometime this weekend regarding contact info for all of you, please send back to me so I have a way to reach you on your cell or email if something should come up, or you have trouble finding the rally point or the campsite.

Also, the shirts came in today!

Weather looks like doom and gloom if you ask the weather channel, for Friday and Saturday. According to the radar, most of the rain will hit here Thursday, some on Friday morning, so it's not going to be as bad as they say, I don't think. Be prepared for wet weather, when you pack your camping gear.

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Good luck and have fun guys!
Use all your lights including 4-way flashers when driving in rain and fog on the interstates, at least (Peter) Opie got a way to go on I-81...bring a spare flasher unit if you got one.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, looks like half the rain is already passed, and the rest is thinned out over the Appalachians, so I expect some rain this Friday, Saturday looks fair to good, and Sunday is great. Either way, I'm not a "fair weather MV enthusiast", so I'm getting ready to head out the door and go do some driving!

See ya'll on the mountain, those who are die-hards and are coming along!

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Alrighty, there has to be somebody that has already gotten home!!!

nopics

Let's see 'em!

:beer:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks