• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Vacuum valve part source...?

Asmoday

Hello all,

Does anyone know where I can get the part number 22506637 shown in the pic below new or maybe a substitute that would work? Mine is broken and I believe it's affecting my trans shifting. The number 22506637 comes up as a GM part that's no longer available... FITTING TRANS VAC MOD PIPE (3.680),(03.680) (NOT AVAILABLE)

Thanks!!!

Attachments

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Google the number and I think you'll find several sources to purchase them.

Asmoday

doghead...Way ahead of ya....:) I did Google it at length. I typed in GM 22506637 and actually did not come up with much at all unfortunately. I tried just the part number by itself and with GM. Some NSN listings came up as well but just info. Not available somewhere.

I did read on another post here that a replacement may be available from the Motormite/Dorman aftermarket parts. I'll have to do a little research.

I always Google everything....[thumbzup]

Last edited:

cpf240

As far as I can tell, that part is NLA. I tried my local NAPA, O'Reillys, Pep Boys and Car Quest. I even took the print out shown above by the OP hoping that a counterman might recognize it. Several other threads here on SS came up with the same result... NLA.

I just removed it and connected the hoses direct to the valve. Be sure to keep the same orientation.

If someone does find a source, I'd love to hear about it!

Asmoday

cpf240...Thanks for the advice. I was reading the other threads and did catch the note on orientation of the lines. I just like to use correct items if I can but I will probably hook the lines up directly as mentioned...:)

Hopefully there is a cache of these somewhere...LOL.

cpf240

cpf240...Thanks for the advice. I was reading the other threads and did catch the note on orientation of the lines. I just like to use correct items if I can but I will probably hook the lines up directly as mentioned...:)

Hopefully there is a cache of these somewhere...LOL.
I'd prefer to have the correct part in there, but until I can find one, I'll live with the direct connection. :-D

top_prop

Both my 6.2's are connected directly due to that thing dry rotting and cracking.... I searched High and Low for them and can't find one out side of super pricey suppliers to the .gov who won't return my calls or emails...

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
IIRC there was a member that ended up with a substantial cache of these. His name here was loghead or groghead or something like that.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I sold them all . But thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks