• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Valve Stem and O Ring Group Buy?

kennys@wi.rr.com

Well I just can't help myself from looking for deals all the time and I may have hit yet another one. This time it would be for 5 ton combat rim valve stems and o rings. After checking out the o rings I am confident they will work with the A3 wheels as well and maybe the HEMTT. I know the HEMTT o rings are huge but I don't have one to play with at the moment to test them. Anyway, i was considering buying a bunch of these and selling them as a package deal to make a small profit, but I like to share my good fortune, much to my wifes shagrin. So here is the deal, I bought a few of these already and am testing it all out on one of my rims. There is no difference whatsoever in the valve stem. The o ring a a bit thicker than the one that came out but that could be due to compression over time, I can't say for sure. To buy them in the small quantity that I did it cost me about $40 per tire, that was with shipping so still cheaper than those guys on eBay. I am told that if I was to buy a larger quantity of them I can get that down much lower. So my thought is that if there is enough interest here I should be able to get them shipped to you at between $30 and $35 a wheel. So that would be one o ring and one valve stem. I am sure I can buy more o rings than valve stems and it seems the valve stems are in short supply at the moment, coming direct from the manufacturer by the way. So if I was to guess I think I can get the o rings shipped to you for around $12 to $15 each.
Just like with the HH group buy I did a few months ago I will be using all flat rate shipping from USPS so if you buy more the standard flat rate is only applied once and not to each piece. I think a small flat rate box is around $5 or $6 and I know I can cram a few of these things in there.
Bottom line is I know they aren't a whole lot cheaper than eBay but they are still a bit cheaper and I have seem them sell the stems for $27 to $37 and charge close to $10 for shipping. So think of it as a free o ring tossed in on the deal. Please let me know if there is any interest in these and I will see what I can put together again.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks