• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Vanity tags on a CUCV...who has them?

detroitdiesel4x4

Looking to get QQ tags, and vanity plates...Jersey dropped the price to $50 a pop so i might jump on that. Who else has any? Or who has cool ideas to share? I think you're allowed 7 characters here. I cant decide between NG2DST (my vehicle number) MTEN08, M1008 (if thats even available) or something along the lines of CUCV or something cool.

I remember many years ago i saw a 1008 by the shore with the tag "mycucv" which actually turned out to be my uncle...long story but it didnt end well :cry:

WRMorrison

I thought about it, but went with historic vehicle tags instead (for my insurance). The examples below were for a M35A2, but they might give you some ideas. I thought about getting one of these:

BIGALOW (deuce bigalow reference)
65DUCE
1BIG6X6

-WRM

WRMorrison

I tried to get alternative fuel plates so I could drive it in the carpool lane, but the guy at the desk wasn't buying it. "But, it's got a multifuel engine!" :lol:

-WRM

Skinny

That would be an absolute enormous win scoring alternative fuel plates to get a 6x6 in the carpool lane.

I have antique Maine plates on mine 'CUCK VEE'

I really would like to get 'NDALZBN' or 'CLAMSHK' for my Subaru Forester.