• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Vanity tags on a CUCV...who has them?

detroitdiesel4x4

Looking to get QQ tags, and vanity plates...Jersey dropped the price to $50 a pop so i might jump on that. Who else has any? Or who has cool ideas to share? I think you're allowed 7 characters here. I cant decide between NG2DST (my vehicle number) MTEN08, M1008 (if thats even available) or something along the lines of CUCV or something cool.

I remember many years ago i saw a 1008 by the shore with the tag "mycucv" which actually turned out to be my uncle...long story but it didnt end well :cry:

WRMorrison

I thought about it, but went with historic vehicle tags instead (for my insurance). The examples below were for a M35A2, but they might give you some ideas. I thought about getting one of these:

BIGALOW (deuce bigalow reference)
65DUCE
1BIG6X6

-WRM

WRMorrison

I tried to get alternative fuel plates so I could drive it in the carpool lane, but the guy at the desk wasn't buying it. "But, it's got a multifuel engine!" :lol:

-WRM

Skinny

That would be an absolute enormous win scoring alternative fuel plates to get a 6x6 in the carpool lane.

I have antique Maine plates on mine 'CUCK VEE'

I really would like to get 'NDALZBN' or 'CLAMSHK' for my Subaru Forester.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks