• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Veritread poor service

tkdtim

I was approved on Sept 13th. Accepted a bid through Veritread and payed on Sept 15th. They were supposed to pick up on the 21st and deliver by the 25th. Followed up the next day (22nd) and he said:

I'm sorry to say, pick up did not happen this week. The last thing I heard from the loading supervisor (after several messages) is that they will only be loading on Tuesdays. They are also requiring at least 24 hours notice. This is going to be extremely difficult to fill. I will continue to try and get a truck on this.

Now, I'm getting emails from GovPlanet about late fees. Responded to customer service...hoping to avoid late fees.

Tinstar

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
On one of my trucks that was a fresh rebuild, new Hawkers battery's and all.
After loading the driver left battery switch on and 3 days later showed up with truck.
I was several states away at the time and driver called me to ask why it wasn't starting.
My Uncle had to get a tractor and pull it off trailer.

Driver never apologized and his mistake cost me $$
Two hawkers recovered and two did not.

Im seriously considering getting my own rig outfit to recover trucks.
Not financially smart but if you want it done right, do it yourself.

If I do I Will offer recover service for guys in the bordering states.
If there's an interest in that if course.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks