• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Very Modified Deuce

Tornadogt

Multi-Fuel put to good use... wouldn't be cool to see him pull up to a oil change place suck some Waste Oil into the fuel tank and keep on trucking....

Who said you can't get 20 mpg from a Deuce multi-fuel?

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Soooooo......is that a "Little Deuce Coupe"?
Looks like it would be faster than a deuce, but I'm skeptical about the front suspension handling the weight for very long.
That radiator looks pretty small for the Multi. It would have sounded a lot better with a whistler turbo on it. It does have a lot of character and I do have a couple of Multi's out in a trailer. Like I need another project.

215Dave

That leaf spring stack in the front is interesting. Is that mostly to help support the engine and/or dampen the front end?
Yes, that leaf pack does both. In the hot rod world, that set up is referred to as a "suicide spring". If that we're to snap off....the front end digs in at speed......well, catapult! :cry: