• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Very Modified Deuce

Tornadogt

Multi-Fuel put to good use... wouldn't be cool to see him pull up to a oil change place suck some Waste Oil into the fuel tank and keep on trucking....

Who said you can't get 20 mpg from a Deuce multi-fuel?

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Soooooo......is that a "Little Deuce Coupe"?
Looks like it would be faster than a deuce, but I'm skeptical about the front suspension handling the weight for very long.
That radiator looks pretty small for the Multi. It would have sounded a lot better with a whistler turbo on it. It does have a lot of character and I do have a couple of Multi's out in a trailer. Like I need another project.

215Dave

That leaf spring stack in the front is interesting. Is that mostly to help support the engine and/or dampen the front end?
Yes, that leaf pack does both. In the hot rod world, that set up is referred to as a "suicide spring". If that we're to snap off....the front end digs in at speed......well, catapult! :cry:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks