• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Vietnam wall

servi53

A guy from Morton IL. does a Vietnam wall exhibit at the Morton Pumpkin Festival, got a hold of me about putting some military vehicles with his exhibit this year. So I thought I'd check here to see if any locals wanted to display their old military toys along with the wall exhibit. This will be happening towards the fall, but I just wanted to see if there was any interested in the area, I can hook anybody that wants up with contact info for the guy in charge of the exhibit. thanks for your interest in this and have a good day George, dates for the festival are Sept. 13 - 16

Last edited:

3dAngus

Fantastic idea. If I were in the area, I would definitely support the wall. Good luck, and thanks for your effort on behalf of all of us Vietnam Veterans.

emr

I got a mule with a 106mm I could bring over, just tell me when
That is about the coolest ever :) I have to say that the MULE is the most talked about and admired vehicle by Vietnam Vets that I have noticed in my years of displaying, It sure will be appreciated, and a 106 thats the best of the best...:beer: