• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Vietnam wall

servi53

A guy from Morton IL. does a Vietnam wall exhibit at the Morton Pumpkin Festival, got a hold of me about putting some military vehicles with his exhibit this year. So I thought I'd check here to see if any locals wanted to display their old military toys along with the wall exhibit. This will be happening towards the fall, but I just wanted to see if there was any interested in the area, I can hook anybody that wants up with contact info for the guy in charge of the exhibit. thanks for your interest in this and have a good day George, dates for the festival are Sept. 13 - 16

Last edited:

3dAngus

Fantastic idea. If I were in the area, I would definitely support the wall. Good luck, and thanks for your effort on behalf of all of us Vietnam Veterans.

emr

I got a mule with a 106mm I could bring over, just tell me when
That is about the coolest ever :) I have to say that the MULE is the most talked about and admired vehicle by Vietnam Vets that I have noticed in my years of displaying, It sure will be appreciated, and a 106 thats the best of the best...:beer:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks