• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

View on this, ITS DONE!!

nemesis_001

Hi Hot Rod Deuce, another question what is your axle spacing now with the 52/53 tires you are using??? I was reading Hendrickson's pdf file and for what i get from it they make them up to 54" axle spacing still kind of close. Once again thank you for your response.

Attachments

hot rod deuce

Ok yes its 54". I am at 60" now. The biggest thing about the hendrickson is im stuck with a spread and I dont think I can get my front end back down to the factory load spec with hendrickson.

nemesis_001

[thumbzup] Thank you for the info Hot Rod. Really impressed with the high quality of your truck. I´m really intrested in building a Deuce with air ride so I´ll keep looking around for a system that will work with big tires and be in factory load specs. I´ll see what Raydan has to offer. Once again thank you

OPCOM

Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Wow!

All International CXT owners must abase themselves and acknowledge their trucks' inadequacies before your truck..

Have you dropped by the local International dealership yet?

hot rod deuce

nemisis, you will be ok as far as load specs I just get screwed becasue I have so much cab, and winch on the front axle that it gets over GVW

1ton, That Neway is awsome, we put the 52,000 pounder in our W900 and its sweet for a lowboy tractor that is always off road. It is also very stable on the road. I have thought about making a light duty version becasue 46,000 is a little heavy

No, airliner is like pete, airleaf they call it too.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks