• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

visitor vs reigstered vs paid member

Robo McDuff

In memorial Ron - 73M819
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I was not sure if I should put a new thread in the mess hall or in conversations, so I tried to check what difference the paid membership made in accessing forums. I logged out and I noticed that as not-registered visitor, I do not see and cannot access the forum line "conversations" either.

Let me get this right:
- Conversations is open to all registered members, but not to visitors?
- Mess hall is only open to paid members?

In reality, today topics between the two threads/boards are largely overlapping although the description of what should go in each board differ?

Next question. I presume/hope/expect that by now, most if not all active and regular posters are paid members or are we paid members still a very small group inside the active group?

DanM7890

To your last comment:

The price to become a paid member is nowhere near the amount of information you receive. This hobby isn't a cheap one as we all know, and a small donation to get a site like this running is hands down the cheapest thing you will do and it also helps promote the hobby because when I search for ANYTHING military vehicle related which site shows up first on google? Just my .02..

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Conversations still needs a MV/Military related discussion. Mess hall does not. Paid membership is still a smaller subset of the total membership of the board.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks